With our continued growth, there are a number of career possibilities that can provide the type of challenge and diversity that you look for in a company and in a job. If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging career, we’d like you to join our team!
To View Current Openings: CLICK HERE
Candidates must possess the minimum qualifications set forth in the job description to be considered a bona fide applicant for the purpose of AA/EEO reporting. To be considered for employment, all candidates must also be bondable, meet the education requirements, have good credit, and a professional appearance.
If you have any questions, please stop by or contact the Human Resources Department today:
Human Resources Department
7500 W 95th Street
Overland Park, KS 66212
(no recruiters please)
To be considered for employment, you must meet our minimum requirements of a high school diploma (or a G.E.D), be bondable, have good credit, and have a professional appearance.
We offer a wide array of benefits for both full and part-time employees. In addition, our benefits package is designed to give a solid foundation for financial protection for employees and their families.
Group Insurance Plan
- Major Medical Plan – options include 2 High Deductible Health Plans in combination with a Health Savings Account, or a Traditional Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Spouse/Dependent Life Insurance
- Voluntary Cancer Insurance
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Salary Deferral Savings Plan (401k) with employer match
- 401(k) Investment Options
- Flexible Benefits Program (Section 125/Cafeteria Plan) – Dependent Care Reimbursement (Spending Account), Pre-Tax Family Health/Dental premiums, and Medical Reimbursement (Spending Account)
- Sick/Personal leave programs
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive Vacation Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program – Covering all employees and their families. Program provides confidential counseling, parenting advice, dependent care problems, legal consultation/referral, consumer credit counseling/referral and more. Services are prepaid by the bank.
- Internal and External Training Opportunities – Including paid tuition/books for courses taken through the American Institute of Banking
- Free and discounted banking services including Internet Banking and Online Bill Pay
Equal Opportunity Employment Policy
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for visiting our Career Opportunities Section.